COVID-19 Family ResourcesProtecting What Matters Most.
Webinar: The Impact of COVID-19 On Mental Health & Families In Crisis [5.8.2020]
WhitbeckBennett and Ashburn Psychological & Psychiatric Services presented a webinar on “The Impact of COVID-19 On Mental Health and Families In Crisis” on Friday May 8, 2020 at 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EST.
Families First Coronavirus Response Act Becomes Law [3.22.2020] [Updated 3.25.2020]
[UPDATE | 3.25.2020] – The Department of Labor is now stating the FFCRA will become effective April 1, 2020 and not April 2, 2020 as had sources originally calculated.
The Families First Coronavirus Response Act has become law and is providing key benefits to employees: Emergency Family and Medical Leave, and Emergency Sick Leave. The Act also provides a refundable tax credit benefit to eligible employers.
- Virginia Child Custody & Visitation: Emergency Orders Reshaping Custody Agreements [4.27.2020]
- Virginia Child Custody & Visitation: Issues Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic [4.21.2020]
- 19 Tips For Families During The COVID-19 Crisis [4.20.2020]
- WhitbeckBennett Virtual Consultation Room [4.13.2020]
- The Impact of CoronaVirus on your Family Law Case [3.26.2020]
Collaborative Public Resources
Supporting each other is important, especially at this time of uncertainty when our normal routines, access to services, and almost every aspect of our lives have been turned upside down as a result of COVID-19.
Check out this free public resource site, containing information for parents, caregivers, educators and students, organized by Ashford University.
Health & Well-Being Resources
- Informational blog by Ashburn Psychological & Psychiatry Services: 5 Psychological Tips to Help You Get Through Quarantine [4.29.2020]
- Informational blog by Ashburn Psychological & Psychiatry Services: How To Help Your Children and Yourself Get Through The Coronavirus Pandemic [4.29.2020]
- What’s new from FEMA [Updated frequently]
- What’s new from the CDC [Updated frequently]
- Mental Health COVID Resources
The WhitbeckBennett team can assist you and your family during these uncertain times.
Fill out the contact form and our team will contact you as soon as possible. Additionally, you can call our team directly at 571-888-5903 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.